Busy Last Few Days

Between going to St. Louis the last two days, attending another baseball game and a confirmation meeting there has not been much time to dwell on fun things, however, I did attend a committee meeting to coordinate activities and ideas for a 50th anniversary celebration of the Mothers and Friends organization at Mater Dei Catholic High School in Breese. It was a great chance to let my creative thoughts surface regarding ideas to make the celebration a memorable event. It is not scheduled until December, but we only have a short time to commemorate 50 years of diligent volunteer work. Today the weather is feeling the effects from Hurricane Gustav. Rain is settling in a for a few days. I will have to look a little harder for some unique shots to capture with the eye of my camera. Stay tuned....next week team and individual baseball pics are scheduled. I am certain their will be some memorable moments that day. Until my next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What Do You Think?

Lisense

Blog Archive